Sunday, July 24, 2016

"Change the Story"


We live in a world that is full of fake. Fake people. Fake friendships. Fake wealth. So much fake it's hard not to join in. 

Fake me.

It's not that I want to be fake. It's just that it's easier to pretend I'm OK... even when I'm not. It's easier to try to forget my hurt and pain inside. It's easier to slap on my fake smile and be of good cheer. People around me like me better that way.

Fake me. Or in my eyes... ugly me. Because I don't like what I see inside.

The problem with this perception of myself... is I tend to think God views me this way too. That when God sees me, because God knows the ugly side of me like I do... He sees ugly. He is disgusted with me just like I am.

Only... He doesn't. God doesn't view us like that. God made me. I am fearfully and wonderfully made by His hands. And He sees me as beautiful.

Listen to today's message as Pastor Kamron shares some raw feelings of himself and the false perception that led him to share this week's message. You too can come to the amazing truth that God loves you and you are in fact, His MASTERPIECE!

Speaker: Pastor Kamron J. Oberlin
Date: Sun-July24th-2016
Location: Onaway Assembly of God

No comments:

Post a Comment